Starting in the second grade and staying true through adulthood, there’s one simple truth: everyone laughs (or at least groans) at a good bathroom joke. Here’s a collection of septic tank humor and funny septic truck signs from around the web.
Septic Tank Humor
- Septic tanks pumped. Swimming pools filled. Not the same truck.
- Do Not Flush: Sanitary Products, Used Diapers, Tissues & Q-Tips, Cotton Balls, Kittens & Puppies, Tiny Humans or Hopes & Dreams.
- The grass is always greener over the septic tank. – Erma Bombeck
- The only reason your neighbor’s grass is greener is because their septic tank is overflowing.
Funny Septic Tank Truck Signs
- Back off! We ain’t hauling milk.
- We Haul Milk On The Weekends.
- Caution: Stool Bus
- Your Number 2 is Our Number 1!
- Number 1 in the Number 2 Business
- Thanks for Flushing Our Business Down the Drain.
- A Flush Beats a Full House.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed or 110% of your product back.
- Hauling Political Promises
- Yesterday’s Meals On Wheels
- You Think Your Job Stinks?
- Virginia Pump and Motor Public Stools
- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
- The Turd Burglars
- The Turdinator
- Dr. Pumper – Septic Surgeons
- Surrender The Poo (with Skull and crossbones of course)
- Do You Really Want To Do This Yourself?
- Money In The Tank
- You Dump It… We Pump It!
- Pumping Today For A Cleaner Tomorrow
- Scratch and Sniff (over the pumping hose valve).
At the end of the day, humor is always appreciated. Even septic humor! To find all of the things that makes us laugh at Advanced Septic Services of Clermont, check out our Funny Pinterest Board.